In this guide, I will tell where u can find all KGP files and Oberankov Cash (hidden treasures) in the Contraband Police game.
For each file collected, u will receive 100$ of game currency. In total, only 14 files can be found in the game. Some files will become available in the story. Such files will be marked as plot point.
Potential spoilers will be marked like this: Oops
1. in the security room where the border guard sits
2. in the toilet near the apartment building
3. at the entrance we should go to the base of the left tower and pick up the file
4. you need to go a little further than the policeman who accepts the contraband (we should go to the end through the boxes)
5. you need to go through the contraband garage and then turn right. Go till the end and then turn right again. You need to enter on the green container.
6. on store backyard. To the left of the tools table
7. on the sawmill backyard near the boxes
8. you should go little to the left of the central chapel. After that look at the grave with a crack and pick up the file.
Camp in the forest
9. File will lie on a wooden bench. This camp is not marked on the map (look at screenshots)
10. It is most convenient to pick up this file during the story mission, where I should say that this file can be picked up at any time. This file is located in the farthest building with a black flag on the roof. Go inside and the file will lie on the table.
Drunken Bear inn
11. The most convenient way to pick up this file is during the story mission, where I should say that if you missed or forgot to pick up the file, then after completing the quest, you can come at any time and catch up.
CAN NOT BE PICKED BEFORE THE QUEST
12. The most convenient way to pick up this document is during the story mission, where I should say that this file can be picked up at any time. The file is in the trunk of a truck.
The Cabin in the Woods
13. The file will lie in an abandoned hut behind the barrels. This building is not marked on the map (look at screenshots)
14. The most convenient way to pick up this document is during the story mission, where I should say that file can be picked up at any time. The file lies on barrels behind Gavrilov’s house
To collect the treasure, you must take a shovel with you. Dig up the treasure without a shovel – impossible. For each treasure, you will receive $300 of game currency.
There are only 8 treasures. According to my calculations, 2 pumped shovels will be enough
1. The treasure is located south of the Carat motel in the right corner of square F1 behind the transformer box.
2. The treasure is located south of the sawmill at the intersection of squares E6-F6. We pass over the hill and find the treasure. Look carefully, He is hidden in the bushes.
3. The treasure is located west of the cemetery in square E8. As a guide, use the landfill, which will be on the right hand. Go through the barrels and find the treasure
4. The treasure is located literally under the hotel of the drunken bear in the lower central part of square I8. As a guide, use three pines that stand close to each other. Then we turn around and climb the hill and find the next treasure
5. The treasure is in the lower right corner of square I6. Use the T-junction as a guide. you should stand with ur back to this intersection, climb to the mountain and go left until you come across bushes. Look closely, this one is well hidden.
6. The treasure is located not far from the previous one. you should go north to the end of the bridge to the square G5. After that, you use the huge stone on the right hand as a guide. And then go behind the stone and climb the hill. so you find another cache.
7. This treasure is located west of the police base in square 6B. We use the orange road sign as a guide. As soon as you saw him, you should climb to the hill and find the treasure
8. The last treasure is located southwest of Gavrilov’s hideout in the center of square D5. Use the swamp as a guide. You should go to the center of the swamp and then you will find it.
Thanks to LEGO for his excellent guide, all credits belong to his effort. if this guide helps you, please support and rate it via Steam Community. enjoy the game.
- Contraband Police: How to Complete All Dirty Cop Achievements Quickly
- Contraband Police: Hidden Treasure Locations
- Contraband Police: All Achievements Guide (59/59)
- Contraband Police: “Unstoppable” Achievement Guide (All Road Blocks Locations)
- Contraband Police: Eacy Method to Get Dirty Cop Achievement [100% Working]