Winning the game in the First Turn
By setting up the map to be small and only have 2 players, you can instant win by meeting the AI, waging war with the AI, and immediately negotiating peace at the price of becoming a vassal. This will give both you and the AI an instant win.
Try to follow the road for minimum movement cost per tile.
- Desert Realm
- Small Underground
- No Free City
Coast will make the AI be more likely to spawn extremely close to you depending on how map generator positioned the body of water. Desert Realm is used to synergize with desert adaption trait and Small Underground is used to discourage AI from spawning underground randomly. No Free City is not required but having no free city saves you the time from interacting with them.
The spell tome and 1st racial trait does not matter.
Can be consistently done in 3 turns for fast 500 exp gains, taking about 1 minute per run.
Thanks to Anonymous for his excellent guide, all credits belong to his effort. if this guide helps you, please support and rate it via Steam Community. enjoy the game.
- Age of Wonders 4: Mystic Necromancers Build
- Age of Wonders 4: How to Prevent Mods Conflict From Auto-updating
- Age of Wonders 4: How to Install and Use Mods (Beginners’ Guide)
- Age of Wonders 4: How to Solve the Pantheon Bug
- Pawperty Damage: How to Revert to Previous Game Version