How to respec/earn additional Ability Points
How to respec
For reasons beyond me, the game doesn’t explain the fact that you CAN actually respec your units or give them extra Ability Points.
- To do this you first need to repair the Stasis Chamber:
- Afterwards, you need to kill one of your units repeatedly to deplete his resilience and have him permanently die:
EDIT: You can instantly permakill a unit by throwing him off the map with explosives (barrels or grenades)
- Finally, you can go in your barracks, select a unit and go to the abilities tab.
Here you will find at the bottom of your screen the Commune button:
- Once you press it, you are given the option to give him and additional ability point or to respec his abilities. This ‘costs’ 1 of your dead units:
Thanks to Pae for his great guide, all credit to his effort. you can also read the original guide from Steam Community. enjoy the game.
- Warhammer 40,000 Chaos Gate Daemonhunters: All Knight Passive Benefits
- Warhammer 40,000 Chaos Gate Daemonhunters: 100% Achievement Guide
1 thought on “Warhammer 4k Chaos Gate Daemonhunters: How to Earn Aditional Ability Points”
This trick no longer works
“EDIT: You can instantly permakill a unit by throwing him off the map with explosives (barrels or grenades)”