This is a guide on how to get P ranks in Pizza Tower.
How do I get a P Rank?
Well, basically we need to find the following items:
- The 5 Toppins
- The 3 Secret Eyes
- Find Gerome and going to the secret treasure
Once all this is obtained, we need to make The Second Lap! (Tip: It’s better to get all the items and secrets in The First Lap, if the level allows it.)
The combo is produced by eliminating the first enemy you see, this has to be maintained until entering the exit after The Second Lap.
To maintain the combo we need to get the ingredients that appear in the game, which are:
- Small ingredients / Alarm clock. [10 points]
- Big Ingredients / Bells [100 points]
To increase the combo we need to kill the enemies that appear in the level.
(Tips: It is not necessary to kill all the enemies, it only serves to increase the combo, try not to get too much damage, the combo bar will go down and you will lose 50 points for each damage received!!!)
Once we have learned all the above, we can make our first P Rank, now in the next section I will explain some tips about the levels, as there are certain parts in the level that can mess up your combo.
John Gutter is a good level to start making your first P Rank, this level does not contain any transformations. Requires 16.000 points to get S Rank.
- Always carry a super taunt in areas where there are a lot of enemies.
- Before It’s Pizza Time! Eliminate all the Swedish Monkeys, so there are no bananas in the way after attacking John Pillar.
- In It’s Pizza Time the Forknights and Mini Johns can spawn in the middle of the road, don’t try to grab them from the front, try to jump over them or kill them from behind.
Get away Forknight >:(
Pizzascape is a medieval level that contains the “Knight Peppino” transformation. The only hard thing about this level is getting the first Secret Eye, making a wrong move can ruin the combo. Requires 20.000 points to get S Rank.
- Always run when there is plenty of room, so you can quickly kill the Forknights.
- In It’s Pizza Time the Forknights and can spawn in the middle of the road, don’t try to grab them from the front, try to jump over them or kill them from behind.
- Pepperoni Goblins can push you away, this can ruin the combo.
Another Super Taunt!!!
Don’t Fail These Jumps!
Ancient Cheese are ruins made of cheese! or something like that, here you will find many bombs which we can get the Stupid Rats out of the way. Requires 17000 points to get S Rank.
- Try to catch the Pizza Box Goblins, so they won’t drop the bomb, you can also run towards them!
- Try to jump on the Pencers to stun them or try to attack from behind before they turn around.
- Beware of the bombs, take them fast to kill the stupid rats.
- Always carry a super taunt in areas where there are a lot of enemies.
Grab that goblins
Quickly drop that bomb now!!!
Always has a super taunt in this part 😀
- Beware of the pizza cutters, especially in the 3rd secret eye, you can do a taunt parry to avoid damage, jump over them or pass when there is no danger.
- This level has many curves to turn, try to change direction while you are running, when you go down there are enemies like Pencer that can ruin your combo.
- Try to catch the Flying Anchovy before they attack.
Grab That Anchovy
Keep Running 😀
- You can do taunt parry to return the axes of the Tribe Cheese.
- Kill the Tribe Cheese, so the Totems don’t spawn lightning!.
- Cows can turn off the “Firemouth Peppino” transformation.
- Do a taunt when Kentucky Kenny is stunned, so he will react and give you the transformation.
- In the U.F.O there are a lot of cows, try not to run, kill the U.F.Olives to keep the combo, there are parts where if you have to run to break the steel block.
Give me some glass water…
Kick me cow
Oh no my combo 🙁
Wasteyard is an open graveyard, with an underground stage and an abandoned shack with multiple ghostly figures. This level contains the transformation “Ghost Peppino” this level we will find again the “Mini Johns” that could be very annoying. Here we can surf on corpses, in It’s Pizza Time the ghost of John Pillar will chase us, which is the most difficult part, when you catch yourself you will return to the beginning of the last door or box where you came out. Requires 20500 points to get S Rank.
- Try to grab Bandito Chicken and Gabaghoul before they make their attack.
- Surfing is very effective for killing enemies and escaping from John Ghost.
- Don’t forget to grab all the Ghost Pepper to improve the attack and speed of “Ghost Peppino”
Grab and attack them!
Too Spooky :S
Fun Farm is a farm where Mort the chicken lives, he will join Peppino to make the transformation “Mort Peppino” this level is full of vegetables that will attack us. There is also an enemy that can set us on fire!. Requires 19000 points to get S Rank.
- You cannot taunt or super taunt with the “Mort Peppino” transformation.
- Always carry a super taunt when there are a lot of enemies.
- You can go faster attacking with Mort, that is essential to dodge the attack of the Eggplant Mobiles.
Super Taunt in this part is F.U.N 😀
Go faster with Mort the Chicken!
Fast Food Saloon
Requires 19000 points to get S Rank.
- Bullets from Ranch Shooters can be taunt parried.
- Bad Rats have a long range attack.
- Try to beat Horsey to win the toppins.
- You have to be fast when pressing the button, otherwise you will lose your combo.
Omg! mom get the camera
Crazy Hamburguer´s Horse Meat 🙂
The gates are closed my friend…
Kill all enemies in this area
Crust Cove begins on a sunset beach with pink sand. Later in the level, there is also a cruise ship area. In this level we will find the “Barrel Peppino” transformation, this transformation is effective to defeat enemies, although it is also a bit difficult to control. Requires 23000 points to get S Rank.
- Spit Cheese can ruin your combo as they have a hard to avoid attack, it is convenient to kill it with an enemy, grab it or taunt parry the projectile. (it is not very convenient to jump on it)
- It is not recommended to jump on the Pineacools, they will harm you unintentionally, they are almost neutral to the point that they can do taunts 😀
- You can taunt parry projectiles from Cannon Pizza Goblins but they will explode and not return to the enemy.
- Try to run in the water, if you stop the piranhas they will take you out of the water, this can hinder your combo.
Grab the Cheeseslime and kill those goblins
Don’t stop me now!
Gnome Forest is a level set in a forest where goblins and gnomes live, at first we will start with Peppino acquiring some points, then we meet Gustavo and Brick, for which we will continue the rest of the level with Gustavo. This character has different mechanics than Peppino. With the help of Brick he can wall jump, double jump, break steel blocks and even Gustavo can kick Brick and throw him at enemies. Requires 19000 points to get S Rank.
- The Pickles are the enemies that will do the most damage in the game, try not to take too much damage or the score will not be enough to have P Rank, it is effective to throw Brick to kill them from afar before they teleport, this works with the Pencers too.
- Try to deliver the Pizzas fast to get the toppins.
- Noise Goblin’s arrows can be taunted parryed.
- To fall faster press down (with the custom key you have).
- In Gustavo’s tutorial the combo is invisible, try to kill enemy and collect points to not lose P Rank.
- Don’t forget to do The Second Lap and find the 3rd Secret Eye.
Lario: The Sequel
Don’t Forget the Third Secret Eye!!!
Deep Dish 9
Deep Dish 9 takes place in space, across a large spaceship, a grassy planet inhabited by U.F.Olives, and a planet made of cheese. This level contains the transformation “Rocket Peppino” that will make us go too fast, we can also change the direction of the rocket. Requires 20000 points to get S Rank.
- Try not to fall or collide with the rocket, you will have to do the course again and there will be no points or enemies to maintain the combo.
- Olive Trooper projectiles can be taunted parry.
Don’t Forget the Treasure!
Don’t Forget Gerome!!
Don’t Forget the Third Secret Eye!!!
Golf is a golf-themed restaurant run by Greaseball, to advance in the level we must put Greaseball in the basketball hoop to open the way. You also have to enter the doors to get the toppins, in this level we will obtain the “Ball Peppino” transformation. Requires 23000 points to get S Rank.
- If you are about to lose the combo you can grab Greaseball to keep the combo. (The combo bar will not go down until you hit Greaseball).
- Quickly kill the Golf Demons before they get angry, if they get angry you won’t be able to grab or dash them, you can only taunt parry them.
- Keep an eye out to grab the treasure as the Stupid Rat can only be killed with “Ball Peppino”
Chill bro don’t get mad
Greaseball can stop the combo bar!!!
Save a super taunt in this area 🙂
The Pig City
The Pig City is a level that initially takes place in a neglected city inhabited by pigs. In the second section of the level, the setting changes to a bustling Chinatown overrun by Shrimp Thugs!. At this level we can play again with Gustavo and Brick!. Requires 20,000 points to get S Rank.
- With Gustavo let the Pizza Slug attack first and then kill them easily (with Peppino just try to run and you can avoid their attack).
- Beware of electric blocks, they can ruin your combo.
- Throw Brick towards the enemies!
Run over them
Destroy this Pizza Cardboard to keep the combo!
Gustavo and Brick´s Super Taunt!!!
Deimos Pizza from M.C?
Peppibot Factory is a factory made up of robotic versions of Peppino, this level contains the transformation “Boxed Peppino” in which we can jump several times and kill the stupid rats. Requires 20000 points to get S Rank.
- The Elite Weenie (Red) upon death release a fist that is directed towards the last position you were in.
- Save a super taunt when there are a lot of enemies (especially in the escape area).
- With “Boxed Peppino” try not to attack when he is jumping the electric blocks, you can fall down, lose the transformation and return to the Box Stamper
Avoid the Red Weenie attack!
Super Taunt that Goblins >:)
Too electric 🙁
Jump these dash pads
Don’t forget the secret treasure
Oh Sh*t! It is a level in a sewer full of cheese and sh*t, it has a system of pipes in which we can move from place to place, it is made up of Ninja Slice disguised as Pizza Cardboards. This level contains the transformations “Cheeseball Peppino” and “Sticky Cheese Peppino”. Requires 20000 points to get S Rank.
- You can avoid the Ninja Slice’s jump by doing a taunt parry.
- Try to be faster with “Sticky Cheese Peppino” since being slow can ruin your combo.
- Kill the Swedish Monkeys, so there are no bananas on the way.
- Beware of Mr. Pinch, they can slow down the game, try to dodge them or you will lose your combo
Try again Pizza Slice >:)
Give me my penny :S
Try to save a super taunt here 😀
Fridge-Fridge-Freezer is a seemingly huge freezer level: the first half of the level has an ice theme with Jet Packs, while the second half has a more mechanical theme. In the last part we will find a Pepper Pizza that will give us the transformation “Pepper Pizza Peppino” this makes us immune to all the attacks of the enemies, we will be able to break blocks of ice and fly very high. Requires 18200 points to get S Rank.
- Try to wait for the Pizzice to finish their attack. (They do 3 attacks)
- Try to jump on the Snowman to stun them.
- To kill Fake Santa we need to hit him with an enemy or do a super taunt.
- This level has many holes, try not to fall as there will be no points and enemies to maintain the combo.
Nice level to Run 😀
Grab enemies to kill Fake Santa!
Wait for his attack
Make a super taunt here!!!
Pizzascape is a spookier and more difficult version of Pizzascape, being a castle full of ghosts ruled by the Ghost King. This will make the game difficult for us by setting traps, the level contains an Exorcist that will give us immunity, immortality towards ghosts and enemies. (For a short period). Requires 18200 points to get S Rank.
- Don’t forget to kill all the Ghostknights, as leaving them alive can hinder It’s Pizza Time.
- Dodge all of Ghost King’s traps and break the TV to free him.
- Save a super taunt for the most appropriate moment.
Carefully avoid those traps
Kill the Ghosts!!!
Kill those Pizzards >:)
Don’t forget the Third Secret Eye!!!
Don’t Make a Sound
Don’t Make a Sound It’s a kid-oriented pizzeria with dark monsters on the prowl. These will catch us ruining the combo, it is plagued by Patrollers that will detect movement. This level contains the transformation “Shotgun Peppino” with the shotgun we can easily kill the monsters. Requires 22000 points to get S Rank.
- It is not recommended to do taunts or supertaunts near the Patrollers as they will wake up the monsters. (you can taunt when the Patroller takes too long to open the door)
- You can’t jump on the cheese floor.
- Monsters can completely empty the combo bar.
- Try to eliminate the enemies before they sound the alarm.
- Stay tuned to kill the monsters with the shotgun.
It’s very sticky
No super taunt here… 🙁
War is a level that places the player in an out-of-control battlefield, and the theme changes to a secret laboratory being invaded by Peppino Clones. John Pillar will not be at this level, but we will have a timer that when it reaches zero you lose the game. In the course you will be with the transformation “Shotgun Peppino” with the shotgun he will make our way killing enemies, using rockets, increasing the timer and avoiding explosive mines. In the Second Round we will lose the shotgun. Requires 21500 points to get S Rank.
- Try to be fast when running and kill enemies, this level is full of explosive mines!!!
- Try to avoid getting too much damage as the level requires a lot of points to get P Rank.
- Catch all the bells and clocks to accumulate more points!
- Save super taunts to kill Cardboard Tanks.
- It is recommended to eliminate all the enemies so that they do not hurt us in The second Lap. (in the second lap no enemies appear, the path will be free, there will only be clocks and bells)
Say Hello To My Little Friend.
Don’t take much damage
Be careful not to crash!
Shoot down to jump higher
Good luck my friend 🙂
- Pizza Tower: All 19 Clothing Items Guide
- Pizza Tower: All Funny Pumpkin Locations
- Pizza Tower: How to Enable the Hidden Hardmode
- Pizza Tower: How to Unlock the Secret Level
- Pizza Tower: How to P Rank Every Level