Here is a short guide about the basic Mono Red Burn Deck For Standard.
- 18 Mountain (ELD) 262
- 4 Lightning Strike (XLN) 149
- 4 Monastery Swiftspear (BRO) 144
- 4 Play with Fire (MID) 154
- 1 Chandra, Dressed to Kill (VOW) 149
- 4 End the Festivities (VOW) 155
- 4 Reckless Impulse (VOW) 174
- 4 Voldaren Epicure (VOW) 182
- 4 Kumano Faces Kakkazan (NEO) 152
- 1 Sokenzan, Crucible of Defiance (NEO) 276
- 4 Phoenix Chick (DMU) 140
- 1 Squee, Dubious Monarch (DMU) 146
- 4 Mechanized Warfare (BRO) 139
- 3 Mishra’s Foundry (BRO) 265
This is just a basic cheap decklist to get started in MTG standard with mono red burn.
Goal is to just burn the opponents face with as many spells until they have no life left.
Use Kumano early to generate a consistent advantage. Get Monastary Swiftspear out for the prowess boost off of the non-creature spells we will be casting and use Chandra and reckless impulse to generate a card advantage.
Really basic deck you should be able to build fairly early into your MTGA collecting
- Magic: The Gathering Arena – Beginner Guide to the Color of Magic
- Magic: The Gathering Arena – Basics Guide
- Magic The Gathering Arena: Recommended Historic Brawl Deck
- Magic: The Gathering Arena – How To Get Free Packs (100% Legit)