Sectors can receive specialization bonuses by meeting a minimum number of buildings built that have the same symbol. The buildings do not need to be active.
Specialization requirements & bonuses
|Space T1||4 buildings||Docking bays load/unload 30% faster, Hull repair 10% more efficient|
|Space T2||7 buildings||Docking bays load/unload 30% faster, Hull repair 10% + 20% more efficient (not sure if this is stacking or just 20%), Probes/Ships assembled 30% faster|
|Food T1||6 buildings||Food buildings require 10% less water, Buildings produce 30% more waste|
|Food T2||12 Buildings||Food buildings require 10% less water, all buildings produce 30% more waste, Sector +1 Stability|
|Recycling T1||4 Buildings||Recycling buildings produce 30% more resources; Stability penalty from Waste build up reduced by 50%|
|Recycling T2||10 Buildings||Recycling buildings produce 30% more resources; Stability penalty from Waste build up reduced by 50%; Food production buildings produce 15% more Food; Industry Buildings are 30% faster|
|Industry T1||4 Buildings||Batteries last 20% longer|
|Industry T2||12 Buildings||Batteries last 20% longer, Repairs are 30% faster|
|Population T1||? Buildings||Mess Halls can feed twice as many crew members per cycle|
|Population T2||52 Buildings||Mess Halls can feed twice as many crew members per cycle; Stability buildings provice an additional +1 stability|
IXION Sector Specialization Tips
- Stability buildings provice an additional +1 stability
- Bonus from T1 and T2 is not stacking.
- Food T2, Population T2, Industry T2 bonus are not worth it.
- Combination of Recycling T2 and Industry looks interesting.
Note: we will add more tips later, if you want to share your tips, please leave a comment below.
- IXION: Hard Mode Guide (I Give You the Stars)
- IXION: How to Modify Your Game Files
- IXION: All Expedition Choices (V188.8.131.52)
- IXION: Hidden Achievements Guide (17/17)
- IXION: Resource Management Guide (How to Move Your Resources)