Since at 18.11.2023, with the game version Steam build 1.2, the Replay Room in the Gallery of Summer with Mia has many errors and it’s a bit broken, the user zirize wrote a little procedure to repair the gallery, and I’ll reproduce it below.
- A text editor, like the Notepad, Notepad++ or a similar one
- Firstly, go to the “game” folder inside the Steam game folder, “…\Summer with Mia Season 1\game\”.
- In this position, you’ll have to create a new text file.
- Edit the newley created text file and add the following lines into it
init 999 python: b_r = persistent.b_rt c_r = persistent.c_rt k_r = persistent.k_rt mc = persistent.mct m_r = persistent.m_rt sn = persistent.snt s_r = persistent.s_rt
- Note: the spaces are not made with TAB, but with the spacebar.
- Then save the file as “galley_patch.rpy”, be sure to select “Save as…” and then change the “Save as” dropdown menu, under the “File name” textbox, to “All files”, in order to save it as a .rpy file.
- Please note that, by starting the game, the file “galley_patch.rpyc” will be created in the same path, “…\Summer with Mia Season 1\game\”.
There shouldn’t be any, however, if you encounter any problem during the regular gameplay, delete the two files “galley_patch.rpy” and “galley_patch.rpyc”, this will solve them.
Note: upon uninstalling the game, some of the game files and folders will probably need to be deleted manually, because at least the two forementioned files will leftover, thus the “game” folder inside the game main folder will remain too
Credits to zirize, thanks for pointing out all of this.