Frequently asked questions and beginner tips to help you get off the ground running.
I’ll update this guide accordingly as I spend more time in-game or see people asking questions frequently 🙂
HOW DO I CHANGE MY GUN??
If you’re solo… you can’t.
While in a co-op lobby, you can select a class by clicking on your name/your friend’s name and selecting one of the four classes available:
Basic Rifleman w/ Frag Grenades
Team leader w/ Grenade launcher attachment
Autorifleman w/ M249 (goes brrr)
Chad w/ Shotgun as primary and M16 as a secondary
HOW DO I SELECT A DIFFERENT MISSION
Missions in this game are randomised, but follow a specific mission type/objective.
To select different missions, simply return to lobby. Each time you start the mission you’ll get something random.
There are 4 mission types currently:
Apartment w/ Minaret Sniper
Clear an apartment building and secure friendlies from the roof.
Clear an area for air units to proceed safely.
Look after the convoy and ensure it doesn’t get BLAP’d by an RPG or VBIED
Clear a fortified compound of enemies, tear down the flag, survive a counter attack.
AI will react to your voices, footsteps and flashlights.
USE THIS INFO WISELY.
How to Check Map, Objective, Timer, Ammo etc.
You can do most of this by either tapping or holding the ALT key.
Tap to check ammo and compass.
Hold to check map, timer, objectives.
Important Hotkeys + Small Tips
- Tap R = Check Mag*
- HOLD R = Reload* These can be swapped in the settings menu
- Scroll while holding RMB = Swap between point firing/ADS
- C = Ping
- X = Flashlight
- Y = Fire mode (Semi/Burst/Auto)
- Hold spacebar = Radio
- Tap spacebar = Voice Line (varies based on situation)
- Hold F on a downed friendly to revive them
- Hold Shift while opening doors to breach. Sometimes doors require a few kicks to open.
- Stop moving to automatically check for wounds when hit
- You can res your dead buddies once per mission by returning to the AAV
- Shotgun can breach doors – shoot the handle.
- Game is best played without Discord comms!
- Grenade launcher will instantly stop VBIED’s – Team Leader should be quick on this