How to enable proper ultrawide support.
Luckily enabling ultrawide resolutions is actually really simple
Important note: this may break some UI/elements of the game, but it seems to mostly work.
- Go to %localappdata%\SandsOfAura\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
- Open and edit the Engine.ini file
- At the code below to the end of the file
- Save and close the file
- Right click on the file -> properties -> tick Read-only at the bottom and press OK
Next up need to download and install the tool that will actually do the ultrawide enablement.
Important note: some anti-cheats consider this to be a cheating tool. Sands of Aura is a singleplayer game so shouldn’t be an issue but I take no responsibility of what happens.
- Download Unreal Unlocker
- Run it according to the instructions on the website
- Run the game and inject Unreal Unlocker into the game.
- Alt tab back into the game and voila! Without doing anything else it should just open up the sides of the screen.