Team 17 has released a launch trailer to celebrate the release of Overcooked! All You Can Eat, the madcap co-operative cooking party game on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC. if you are interested at this game. you may wonder how many levels and chefs in the game? here we will give your definite answers.
How many chefs are there to choose from?
Have you ever heard of the phrase “Too Many Chefs in the Kitchen”? No? neither have we!
We have 60 chefs working in the Overcooked Kitchens with 128 skins available between all of the characters so you can switch their looks!
The axolotl chef is brand new and exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat.
How many levels are there in total?
Being the ‘All You Can Eat’ edition, we have more levels than a buffet table has meals! 191 Campaign/Kevin levels and 17 Versus levels!
That’s over 200 levels of culinary chaos for you get your teeth stuck into! You can also play many of these in Arcade Co-op.
Check out our level comparisons video:
Credit to Lauren_Team17
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Key Features
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second (30fps on Switch) in up to 4K resolution
- Multiple multiplayer courses: Levels originally from Overcooked! are playable with online multiplayer support for the very first time, with every Overcooked! All You Can Eat kitchen also featuring cross-play functionality
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat is available digitally on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Steam for $39.99/ €39.99/ £29.99, and on PlayStation 4 for $39.99/ €39.99/ £30.49.