Fast and easy way to launch Steam OSRS using the RuneLite client. No changing any files. Steam playtime WILL be recorded!
It looks like this:
Make sure you aren’t pasting the asterisks from these instructions. You’re pasting your personal path to your RuneLite installation. This is the default RuneLite installation path. If you installed it somewhere else, use the path to that location on your PC.
Now where I put *YOURUSERNAME* it’s literally your username on your PC, not those exact words. And no asterisks!
- Old School RuneScape: How to Play OSRS on Steam with RuneLite
- Old School RuneScape: How To Run Runelite Instead of the Vanilla Client
- Old School RuneScape: How to Obtain Fighting/Fancy boots (Stronghold of Security)
- Old School RuneScape: How to get Ornate Armor & Gear
- Old School RuneScape: Misthalin Mystery Quest Guide