Leveling up stats and getting more gift slots for girls
Every gift for is arranged so that every item in each category works best for any girl who’s MOST favorite affection token type matches the one in the store. For instance Jessie’s unique gifts are the “Alcohol” type so they’re all sold in the Romance section, which is Jessie’s preferred affection type.
How do you get these currencies?
- Going on dates! You even get some even if you fail depending on how close you were to winning! (they seem to be somewhat random this way, I think it awards mostly their preferred, then some that aren’t their least favorite type).
- Selecting the correct dialog when talking to a girl. (Awards their preferred affection Munie)
After every successful bang, you NEED to talk to both girls, after which they will introduce you to a new baggage, and open up a gift slot of each type (unique, style, AND DATE).
In other words, YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT HER BAGGAGE FOR THE EXTRA DATE GIFT SLOT. the extra passion level and style help too, but the extra date gift slot is the most important.
In HuniePop 2 non-food, non-date gifts are used to increase your stats!
- Smoothies work towards increasing your affection token value level, and you get double the XP for giving it to a girl who prefer’s it’s type.
- Shoes increase your Style XP, which is the chance a 4 or 5 match generates a power token
- Unique gifts increase the passion XP, the overall multiplayer level like the first game.
How much should I get per item
So about 1/3 of a level for the affection levels (on easy or average)
and about 1/6th of a passion or style level.
- HuniePop 2 Double Date: Fill Er Up Achievement Guide
- HuniePop 2 Double Date: All Girls Guide (What to Say & Which Gift to Give)
- HuniePop 2 Double Date: All Girls Questions & Answers
- HuniePop 2 Double Date: How to Re-enable Disabled Secret Codes (Abia hair Mode)
- HuniePop 2 Double Date: All Outfit Codes