Goobies: Achievements and Items Guide

Here is a guide on how to get all achievements and items in Goobies.

 

— Achievements—

Character unlock achievements

Dizzy Wizzy

Unlock Dizzy Wizzy

Bingus Bongus

Unlock Bingus Bongus

Hoozey Woozey

Unlock Hoozey Woozey

Spinky Winky

Unlock Spinky Winky

Artifacts unlock achievements

Symbol Of Pain

Unlock the artifact Symbol Of Pain

– Take a total 100 damage in one run.

Sign Of Time

Unlock the artifact Sign Of Time

Blobbath

Unlock the artifact Blobbath

Cracked Heart

Unlock the artifact Cracked Heart

– Survive for 5 minutes with only 1 HP or less.

High Tide

Unlock the artifact High Tide

– Collect 10 strange fruits in one run.
– 10x The additional range upgrade

Cursed Capsule

Unlock the artifact Cursed Capsule

– Sacrifice yourself to mumsa while having 3 capsules equiped.

Pulverization

Unlock the artifact Pulverization

– Defeat Gaia 100 times.

Blob Roulette

Unlock the artifact Blob Roulette

– Spin the roulette 50 times in one run.

Zigrids Last Wich

Unlock the artifact Zigrids Last Wish

– Kill Zigrid a total of 20 times.

Mutaded Gene

Unlock the artifact Mutated Gene

Circle Of Self Control

Unlock the artifact Circle Of Self Control

Abnormal Autopsy

Unlock the artifact Abnormal Autopsy

– Collect a total of 25 arboreal gifts in one run.
– You can get these from the upgraded “tree hugger” item called “three whisperer”.

Pixel Perfect

Unlock the artifact Pixel Perfect

– Play a run on lowest resolution.
– Settings -> Graphics -> Set window mode to “Windowed” and Resolution to “640×480”

Wrath Of The Elder

Unlock the artifact Wrath Of The Elder

Full Spectrum

Unlock the artifact Full Spectrum

Double Trouble

Unlock the artifact Double Trouble

Gilded Handle

Unlock the artifact Gilded Handle

– Survive for 100 seconds without moving stating from the 5th second (the beginning of the run).
– Easy if you have upgraded “projectile cloner” 2x, “peculiar fruit” 1x and “fierce orb” 1x

Tinctured Glimpse

Unlock the artifact Tinctured Glimpse

– We’ll take the lot.
– Get one of every item in a single run.

Yocto

Unlock the artifact Yocto

– Get more than 10 000 000 score in one run.

Golden Goobies

Seems like these are bugged.

Golden Blob

Kill 100 000 Blobs

Golden Spider

Kill 25 000 Spiders

Golden Runner

Kill 50 000 Runners

Golden Exploder

Kill 15 000 Exploders

Golden Giant

Kill 5 000 Giants

Golden Elite Tick

Kill 7 500 Ticks

Golden Elite Blob

Kill 50 000 Elite Blobs

Golden Elite Spider

Kill 15 000 Elite Spiders

Golden Elite Runner

Kill 10 000 Elite Runners

Golden Elite Giant

Kill 2 500 Elite Giants

Golden Blobby

Kill Blobby 50 times

Golden Bacharach

Kill Bacharach 50 times

Golden Ulla

Kill Ulla 50 times

Enraged Goobies

Enraged Mumsa

Kill 10 Mumsa

Enraged Zigrid

Kill 10 Zigrids

Enraged Amam

Kill 10 Amams

Enraged Magmus

Kill 10 Magmus

Enraged Gaia

Kill 10 Gaias

Other

Goober

Play Goobies for the first time

– Start the game.

— Items —

Citrine crumbs

Item Upgrades
Citrine crumbs

Increase your attack speed by 10%.

Citrine crumbs 2

Increase your attack speed by 20%.

Citrine crumbs 3

Increase your attack speed by 35%.

Broken citrine

Increase your attack speed by 50%. Every time you attack you have a 15% chance to gain a stack of frenzy. Temporarily increasing your attack speed by 5%.

Broken citrine 2

Increase your attack speed by 65%. Every time you attack you have a 25% chance to gain a stack of frenzy. Temporarily increasing your attack speed by 10%.

Dizzys ball

Item Upgrades
Dizzys ball

1 dizzys ball that shoot enemies dealing 3 damage.

Dizzys balls

2 dizzys balls that shoot enemies dealing 3 damage.

Enhanced dizzys balls

2 dizzys balls that shoot enemies dealing 3 damage. Each shot has a 30% chance of ricocheting.

Enhanced dizzys balls 2

2 dizzys balls that shoot enemies dealing 3 damage. Each shot has a 30% chance of ricocheting two times.

Unstable dizzys balls

2 dizzys balls that shoot enemies dealing 3 damage. Each shot has a 30% chance of ricocheting two times. Stunned and slowed enemies killed by dizzys ball has a 25% chance of cousing an implosion deadling 6 damage.

Unstable dizzys balls 2

2 dizzys balls that shoot enemies dealing 3 damage. Each shot has a 30% chance of ricocheting two times. Stunned and slowed enemies killed by dizzys ball has a 25% chance of cousing an implosion deadling 10 damage.

Wiggling worms

Item Upgrades
Wiggling worms

Enemies have a 10% chance to release up to 2 worms on death. Each dealing 3 damage to all enemies it hits.

Wiggling worms 2

Enemies have a 10% > 15% chance to release up to 5 worms on death. Each dealing 5 damage to all enemies it hits.

Wiggling worms 3

Enemies have a 20% chance to release up to 6 worms on death. Each dealing 7.5 damage to all enemies it hits.

Jiggling worms

Enemies have a 20% chance to release up to 10 worms on death. Each dealing 7.5 damage to all enemies it hits. If a worm kills an enemy it has a chance of 7.5% to duplicate itself once.

Jiggling worms 2

Enemies have a 25% chance to release up to 10 worms on death. Each dealing 10 damage to all enemies it hits. If a worm kills an enemy it has a chance of 15% to duplicate itself three times.

Spirit of mumsa

Item Upgrades
Spirit of mumsa

Attacks have a 5% chance to make you enter a frenzy for 3 seconds. During this period of time all damage dealt is increased by 3 and movement speed is increased by 10%.

Essence of zigrid

Item Upgrades
Essence of zigrid

Attacks have a 5% chance to conjure a meteoroid dealing 10 damage to all enemies hit upon impact.

Obliteration

Item Upgrades
Obliteration

???

Obliteration 2

???

Post mortem obliteration

???

Tree hugger

Item Upgrades
Tree hugger

Hugging trees has a chance of releasing a clust of up to 30 orbs of experience.

Tree whisperer

Hugging trees has a chance of releasing a clust of up to 50 orbs of experience and up to 1 arboreal gift.

Salvaged energy

Item Upgrades
Salvaged energy

Upon finishing a combo streak an explosion of energy erupts from within dealing damage equal to the combo streak.

Resolute energy

Upon finishing a combo streak an explosion of energy erupts from within dealing damage equal to the combo streak. Deal 0.005% bonus damage based on your current combo.

Soul of amam

Item Upgrades
Soul of amam

???

Ghost blobs

Item Upgrades
Ghost blobs

Enemies have a 2% chance to covert into ghosts upon death for 5 seconds dealing low damage to all nearby enemies.

I see dead blobs

Enemies have a 2% > 4% chance to covert into ghosts upon death for 5 > 10 seconds dealing low > high damage to all nearby enemies.


Thanks to Daywalkerchen for his excellent guide, all credits belong to his effort. if this guide helps you, please support and rate it via Steam Community. enjoy the game.

Leave a Comment