Here is a guide to Classes, Stats, Abilities, Crafting, Mounts, etc in Crimson Tactics: The Rise of The White Banner. please use CTRL + F for quick search.
- Automatic adjust difficulty level depending on your win/lose rate. It is very good for new players.
- Normal is good story experience.
- Hard if you want more than story.
- Nightmare if you want enemy AI to brutally aim your characters.
- STR – Strength. Physical Attack
- VIT – Vitality. Physical Defense
- INT- Intelligence. Magical Attack
- MND – Mind. Magical Defense
- DEX – Dexterity. Hit Chance and Crit Chance of All damaging attacks
- AGL – Agility. Dodge and Block chance against all type of attacks.
Equipments & WT
Less WT – faster turns.
WT is based on class, items and buffs.
All items add some WT, higher lvl/stronger item more WT. You want to balance WT and defense later on.
- Offhand Shield allows you to block Physical attacks depending on your shield quality and AGL.
- Offhand Tome allows you to blokc Magical attacks depending on your tome quality and AGL.
- Using Defend makes your character block 1st physical or magical hit received.
- If enemy has very High ATK, some damage bypasses block,
- You cannot block without shield or tome.
Characters with Unblessed affinity, can use all type of magic. All other affinities require Mage Class passives to learn and use other type of magics.
Class Change, Class Marks, Class Stat Growth
Class marks required for class change has 50% chance to drop when defeat an enemy respective to that class.
All classes have different stat growths. It is not recommended to class change constantly or you will have varying stats aka Jack of all trades, master of none, equally bad at everything.
- All mounts take 1 unit when placing. Meaning, A mounted character requires 2 units to deploy.
- If your mount dies in mission your character will be on foot with full hp.
- When mounted melee attacks cannot hit diagonally
- Mounted characters require 4 tiles.
- Dragons change your equipped weapon attack to dragon attack which is based on dragon.
- Dragons Have a lot more hp, def and atk compared to horses
Horses – Minor Boost to stats, Moderate mount HP
Dragons – Use Dragon Stats, Dragon Attack abilities. High Mount HP.
It is not recommended to use horses or more than 1 mount due mounts taking 1 unit place. 8-12 character team becomes 7-11. In most cases it is not worth it. Imagine bringing another dps, knight or priest.