If you have played this game, the first thing you noticed in the game is that there is heavy mouse acceleration. Here is how to fix it.
How to Turn Off Mouse Acceleration
C:\Users\YourUserName\Saved Games\TangoGameworks\GhostWire Tokyo (STEAM)\Saved\SaveGames\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini
Add this line
You can also add this to turn off Chromatic Abberation
You can add this in Scability.ini to turn off Anti Aliasing and other stuff, just in case in game motion blur setting doesn’t completely turn it off. Doesn’t affect DLSS.
[PostProcessQuality@3] r.MotionBlurQuality=0 r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0 r.PostProcessAAQuality=0
If you’re familiar with editing .ini files, you can do all your other stuff in the other files. I’m sure someone will soon release a config dump that helps performance.
- Ghostwire Tokyo: How to Remove Bethesda and Tango Gameworks Intro
- Ghostwire Tokyo: How to Enable DualSense Adaptive Triggers
- Ghostwire Tokyo: Bow-related Achievements Guide
- Ghostwire Tokyo: All KK Investigation Notes
- Ghostwire Tokyo: All Visitors & Characters List