List of achievements and instructions that show how to unlock those achievements.
Note: this guide is under construction and will be updated in near future!
Achievements – Campaign Exclusive
Cape Town Mission Completed (Campaign)
- Complete the first mission in the campaign
New York Mission Completed (Campaign)
- Complete the second mission in the campaign
Sao Paulo Mission Completed (Campaign)
- Complete the third mission in the campaign
Paris Mission Completed (Campaign)
- Complete the fourth mission in the campaign
Siberia Mission Completed (Campaign)
- Complete the fifth mission in the campaign
London Mission Completed (Campaign)
- Complete the sixth mission in the campaign
Mexico City Mission Completed (Campaign)
- Complete the seventh mission in the campaign
Los Angeles Mission Completed (Campaign)
- Complete the ninth mission in the campaign
Tokyo Mission Completed (Campaign)
- Complete the tenth and final mission in the campaign
25 Style Points (Campaign) / 100 Style Points (Campaign) / 250 Style Points (Campaign) / 500 Style Points (Campaign) / 1000 Style Points (Campaign)
- Collect the required number of style points. Style points are gained by placing decorations. Each decoration has a style point value associated with it and you will gain that many style points when a decoration is present. Destroying an existing decoration will lower your style points by associated amount. The last levels of the achievement will require you to continue the campaign mission long after you have completed the mission’s actual objectives.
25 Rating Points (Campaign) / 100 Rating Points (Campaign) / 250 Rating Points (Campaign) / 500 Rating Points (Campaign) / 1000 Rating Points (Campaign)
- Collect the required number of rating points. Rating points are gained by receiving positive reviews from your customers. Rating points are lost by receiving negative reviews from your customers. The last levels of the achievement will likely require you to continue the campaign mission after you have completed the mission’s actual objectives but should be faster to get than the style point achievements.
Have $2000 In Cash (Campaign) / Have $5000 In Cash (Campaign) / Have $10000 In Cash (Campaign) / Have $25000 In Cash (Campaign) / Have $50000 In Cash (Campaign) / Have $100000 In Cash (Campaign) / Have $250000 In Cash (Campaign) / Have $500000 In Cash (Campaign) / Have $1000000 In Cash (Campaign)
- Pretty self-explanatory. Earn cash. Will take a long while I assume, final achievements require insane amounts.
5 Golden Beans Achieved (Campaign)
- Reach the final level of golden bean. Golden beans are unlocked when you reach particular metrics at each level. You can see your current level of golden beans and the requirement to reach the next level just below the Mission goals. You cannot lose a golden bean. Each unlock will give you some money (amount increases with each level of bean) as well as unlocking additional features (new types of staff, more drink slots, discounts, bathroom, etc.). Upon reaching higher levels, customers will become more critical in their reviews and expect better services. You will naturally get this achievement while completing the story mission achievements as the ninth and tenth level require 5 golden beans to finish.
Rachel Bean Trained To Perfection (Campaign)
- Presumably this is related to somehow to training employees. Fully maxxed out training on a employee???
- TBD – actual conditions to do achievment
Achievements – Sandbox Exclusive
Sandbox In All Cities Created
- Simply create a sandbox at least once in all 10 levels
Achievements – Any Mode
First Coffee Sold / 10 Coffees Sold / 100 Coffees Sold / 250 Coffees Sold / 500 Coffee Sold / 1000 Coffees Sold / 5000 Coffees Sold / 10000 Coffees Sold
- Sell lots of coffee to your customers.
First Recipe Created / 10 Recipes Created / 100 Recipes Created / 250 Recipes Created / 500 Recipes Created / 1000 Recipes Created
- Create the required number of drinks in the Coffee Editor
Played 10 Days In Total / Played 50 Days In Total / Played 100 Days In Total / Played 250 Days In Total / Played 500 Days In Total / Played 1000 Days In Total
- Play the required number of days. Shared between all your games.
Played 10 Days In A Row / Played 25 Days In A Row / Played 50 Days In A Row / Played 100 Days In A Row
- Play a single level for the required number of days. I’d recommend doing this in one of the later campaign levels so that you can work on the grindy campaign achievements at the same time.
First Discount Given / 10 Discounts Given / 100 Discounts Given / 250 Discounts Given / 500 Discounts Given / 1000 Discounts Given
- To give a discount, click a customer and click the offer $10 discount button. Giving a discounts gives the customer a positive review. You can only give out so many discounts per day. Discounts becomes available once you unlock enough Golden Beans. Additional discounts become available with additional beans.
First Custom Latte Art Created / 10 Custom Latte Arts Created / 100 Custom Latte Arts Created
- To create Custom Latte Art, open Coffee Editor, have Steamed Milk or Milk Foam as the top layer, then go to the Latte Art tab. Click Create New to create new pieces of Custom Latte Art. Click on the coffee in the mug to draw. It’s quite difficult lol. Name your art and save.
0Chris0 has written an useful guide for loading images for your custom art so you can get something that actually looks like more than squiggles.
First Snack Sold / 10 Snacks Sold / 100 Snacks Sold / 250 Snacks Sold / 500 Snacks Sold / 1000 Snacks Sold / 5000 Snacks Sold / 10000 Snacks Sold
- Snacks are decorations that customers can purchase along with their drink choice. To add snacks, you can click on the Snack Container at the bar or click the Snack tab on the bottom left to go to the container. Place snacks into the container. Make sure you have ‘Automatic Snacks Refill’ checked so the game automatically restocks sold snacks so you don’t have to manually monitor them. Note that if you go into negative balances and snacks are sold you will not have the available funds to automatically restock the snack so will have to manually do so in this situation. In the campaign you will usually need to research the snacks.
First Item Researched / 10 Items Researched / 100 Items Researched / 250 Items Researched / 500 Items Researched / 1000 Items Researched
- Click the Research tab on the top right, there are two tabs – one for researching new decorations and one for researching new drink ingredients. Each tab has its own budget slider. Higher the budget, the faster you will learn new items.
10 Different Chairs, Tables And Cabinets In The Coffee Shop
- Place at least 10 unique chair, table and cabinet decorations into your shop.
First Tip Received / 10 Tips Received / 100 Tips Received / 250 Tips Received / 500 Tips Received / 1000 Tips Received
- Tips are received by selling perfect coffee. Perfect coffee meets all of a social group’s preferences and their temporal trend. Remember to double-check when trends change whether your coffee still meets the requirements.
Menu With Perfect Coffees For All 8 Social Groups
- Have at least one coffee for each of the 8 social groups that meet all their preferences and their temporal trend on your menu. The earliest you can do this in the campaign is the final mission in Tokyo as that is the first time the Techies social group is available. Otherwise can be done in Sandbox.
All Animals In Sydney Found
- Click on all the animals in Sydney (campaign mission 8 or sandbox). There’s quite a few of them and will swim around a bit.
Steve the Starfish:
Martha the Starfish:
Jenny the Octopus:
John the Octopus:
Fin the Dolphin:
Stacy the Dolphin:
Tim the Turtle:
Tina the Turtle:
Mark the Shark:
Shiela the Shark: