If you are here, is because you cannot beat Ulv, and probably you are wondering why this game needs a health bar since some bosses just shoot you down in 2 hits even with all the power-ups for health and damage reduction, and even with all the HP boost found throughout the game. Let start:
2) When the fight starts, pull out the crow and attack and dash behind him. The reason is that with Ulv there is no safety distance, so better be aggressive.
3) There is a different and slower animation you will recognize when he is doing a wider area attack. There too, dash behind him and keep hitting using this window. Keep going untill his stance breaks and he is harmless. If you hit him enought, once he recover he will do an animation to pass in phase 2. Stay slightly away from him to avoid to be kicked away.
2) The first one is the cross attack, when he is doing it, just jump or slide with the correct timing. The second one is an energy wave that will cross all the arena. Slide to avoid that.
3) Here the trick is, again, keeping hitting him as much as we can in melee to break is defence and bring him to phase 3. Stay away from him here, because the wave will be wider.
2) This boss will not leave you time to heal sometimes, he will stalk you around the map or use the wave attack and the cross attack right after (or the opposite), basically getting you with the second while you are healing.
3) Use the crow and Irene to damage him from distance untill you kill him, all while dodging his attacks as explained previously. Beware that in this last phase he can use the wave attack multiple times in a row (to me happened just once, and he never did it before, but it took me unprepared and killed me)
- ENDER LILIES Quietus of the Knights: How to Beat Sylvie
- ENDER LILIES Quietus of the Knights: How to Beat Miriel
- ENDER LILIES Quietus of the Knights: Twin Spires Boss Strategy
- ENDER LILIES Quietus of the Knights: All Endings Guide
- ENDER LILIES Full Map (V-0.6.0)