1. You need to have an enhanced Weapon, aka weapon combo. They come with modified attack animations. With some luck with the right techniques, it cleans the whole screen.
2. The damage needs to scale well from the begin until the end.
3. Having high HP with healing ability to not worry about any taken damage.
4. No need to worry about Lifespan
5. Running speed is nice to have
It combines the high damage from Body build with the life and HP benefits from Demonic build. Therefore, you have a build that can be extremely strong.
The Cultivation Methods:
Note of the Blacksmith and Mountain Climb are the best since it increases your max HP, allowing you to tank any taken damage. If you cannot get both then try to get Note of the Blacksmith.
Other good methods:
– Mental attack: High damage and easy time since the needles will clear the room immediately, saving time.
– Weapon Control: High DPS on weapon attack since we use dual wielding physical attack.
– Sight Focus and Plant identification: More damage.
Require technique combo:
– Deep pockets: the bonus damage is insane with this combo. When we combine it with high attack rate (via follow-up attack, CD-, dual wielding, etc), we can get really high DPS
Supporting technique combos: these are optional but you should try our best to get them since you want to have highest HP and Damage possible:
– Dire Hit: Once you reach 200% crit rate, your attacks crit twice. It damage is high when we have such high bonus + base damage
– Technique of Dunjia: 2x bonus damage = more damage
– Divine: More HP and damage with other technique combos
– Elemental Restrains: 200% physical damage.
– Dominating Charge: speed + bonus damage
– Reaching the pinnacle: more stats for bonuses
Any enhanced weapon should do. However, I prefer tang blade since it can cover the whole screen, allowing you to stay away from boss for safety reasons and clear the room quickly.
Result: You have high damage + high HP + high Speed + no need to worry about lifespan + HP so we can get to the highest cultivation level, unlocking all 9 levels for many nice bonuses.
Thanks to afk for his excellent guide, all credits belong to his effort. if this guide helps you, please support and rate it via Steam Community. enjoy the game.