– This is a guide to the side quests in where you might get lost, not a story interpretation.
– This guide may contain revealed plot, Spoiler Alet!!!. I suggest you find the corresponding task to read.
– Due to version update, AI randomness and other reasons, the details shown in this guide may be different from your game .
Find The Suspect
– This guide may contain revealed plot, Spoiler Alert!!. I suggest you find the corresponding task to read
– Due to version update, AI randomness and other reasons, the details shown in this guide may be different from your game . If you find any errors can be pointed out in the comments section, we will make corrections, thank you!
After going through the tutorial, find an opportunity to get back to Ann’s apartment and walk to the room besides Room 710. Press relevant button to look inside and this side mission will be triggered.
After the conversation with the police, go back to this room and look into it again. The decoration on the wall is split into 6 pieces. Follow the lead to the 6th floor. There will be a room which has lots of candles in front of.
Look into this room and you will find the decoration spliting into 3 pieces. And then you could go to the 3rd floor. At this moment, it’s easy to notice that the number of pieces of the decoration is the number of the floor that you will need to visit.
On the way to the 4th floor, the elevator will get into a strange Dimension. Using Scan function and the invisible platforms will be revealed. Go right side until there is no way to explore.
Turn left and a weird elevator case will show up. Continue talking with the man inside of the elevator and the rest of the story of this side mission will be revealed.
A guide to OK!-chan Quest
You can find the quest in Noctis where OK!Chan’s billboard located. Ayane will talk to you about the quest.
Find the reporter on the street and he will provide you with some info about her fans.
Then walk to the the front of the weapon shop where you can interact with the poster of OK! Chan.The muscular guy will come and talk to you.
Go to OK!Chan’s fan gathering place and talk to OK!-chan Fan Club President. He will tell you about the address of OK!Chan. Find the delivery man across the street and you will get the address.
Follow the map and go into the building.
After you enter the building, you can interact with the door on the ground floor. There is a paper on the desk with two characters. Try to remember it.
Go to the second floor. On the very right you will find a door that requires code. You can use the characters you saw on the ground floor.
Because the paper was placed upside down, you should put the character in reverse order. You will need to guess the third character or you can just check the pic and put in the code. And then you will see who OK! Chan really is.
- ANNO Mutationem: Biological Research Base Map Guide
- ANNO Mutationem: Table Tennis in-game Tips (“I just got real good” Achievement)