Saw an abandoned base, specifically the Underground Bunker part of it? Wanted to make something like that yourself? This guide will show you how.
KNOW THIS: This isn’t intended by the devs, which leads to several issues with it (generally somewhat difficult to construct an underground base, using jetpack over the void causes rapid fall (I don’t know what happens when you fall too far) and lakes of water will go a decent distance underground/away.)
This will be needed to clip through the terrain. Due to the jetpack throwing you down when you try to use it over the void, this will also be needed to fly over the void.
The unstuck exploit is very simple, mash F4.
Tip on where, and how to do it
First, get inside the underground base. Then, get to a compartment you assume isn’t right below terrain OR another compartment. Then, hit Unstuck enough times to start standing on the compartment floating above the void. Then get ready to start mashing unstuck to fly over the void.
Valves run low?
- The Planet Crafter: How to Edit the Death Crate (Save File)
- The Planet Crafter: Volcanic Update Golden Chest Locations
- The Planet Crafter: New Logistic System Guide (“Fish & Drones” Update)
- The Planet Crafter: How to Unlock the Fusion Reactor (End Game)
- The Planet Crafter: The World Map (March 2022 EA Steam Version)