Hey there, this is a quick and simple guide on how to disable Earthquakes.
How to Turn Off Earthquakes
And as you also probably also have noticed, you’re the only one who is actually suffering from magnitude 5 Earthquakes.
To fix this, simply go to settings > Gameplay
And turn off “Enable Status Effect: Cold“.
After that, Earthquakes cease to happen. The working theory is that since the game is so cold, it just begins shaking the entire fabric of reality.
- Shadows of Doubt: How to Solve Any Job
- Shadows of Doubt: How to Survive the Mean Streets
- Shadows of Doubt: 10 Things You Should Know Before Playing
- Shadows of Doubt: How to Find Illegal Businesses
- Shadows of Doubt: How to Rename Your Citizens