Here is a comprehensive guide to TDDU’s console commands.
Getting weapons through the console functions a bit differently now. The Give/Build commands no longer work and in there stead is White, Blue, Purple, and Gold, which corresponds to weapon rarity.
- White – Base Weapon
- Blue – Upgraded Weapon
- Purple – BABEd Weapon
- Gold – Double BABEd Weapon.
The following list will detail which number corresponds to which weapon, the name in parenthesis denoting the BABE’d variant.
- 0 – Pistol [Basilisk]
- 1 – Compact Shotgun [Spitfire]
- 2 – Auto Pistol [Hailstorm]
- 3 – Silenced SMG [Suzin]
- 4 – Revolver [Big Iron] (NOTE: Currently, the Big Iron lacks sounds and has a bugged inspect)
- 5 – Double Barrel [Inheritor]
- 6 – Bolt Action [Treachery]
- 7 – Magnum [Penance]
- 8 – SMG [Typhoon]
- 9 – PDW [Prudence]
- 10 – Shotgun [Evoker]
- 11 – Carbine [Firesoul]
- 12 – Burst Carbine [Windsong]
- 13 – Assault Rifle [Vanguard]
- 14 – Lever Action [Ghostwalker]
- 15 – Battle Rifle [Warden]
- 16 – Grenade Launcher [Verdict]
- 17 – LMG [Thunderlust]
- 18 – Assault Shotgun [Riot]
- 19 – Rocket Launcher [Thunderclap]
- 20 – BHG Mk-III [No BABEd Variant]
- 21 – LOKI [No BABEd Variant] (Normally unobtainable outside of Training)
Like in prior updates, Equipment is can be obtained using the Equip command. The following list will denote the corresponding number of each equipment item.
- 0 – Frag Grenade
- 1 – Stim
- 2 – Kunai
- 3 – Grapple Hook
- 4 – Thermite Grenade
- 5 – Ammo Pack
- 6 – Translocator
- 7 – Concussion Grenade
- 8 – C4
- 9 – Laser Cannon
- 10 – Bubble Shield
- 11 – Grenade (Normally unobtainable outside of Training)
- 12 – Bandage (Normally unobtainable outside of Training)
To get Blessings and Curses, you need to use the respective Blessing and Curse command. The following list will denote the Blessing/Curse you will get using the respective command and a given number.
- 0 – The Hanged Man/The Hierophant
- 1 – The Fool/The Lovers
- 2 – The Magician/The Hermit
- 3 – The World/The Wheel of Fortune
- 4 – The Sun/Justice
- 5 – The Star/Death
- 6 – Strength/Temperance
- 7 – The Empress/The Devil
- 8 – The Chariot/The Tower
- 9 – The Emperor/The Moon
- 10 – The High Priestess/Judgement
The following list will denote a variety of commands that give the player items. Put a number after the command to specify how much of the item you want.
- Grant – Grants the player a given number of Shards.
- Key – Grants the player a given number of Keys.
- Vine – Grants the player a given number of Jade Vines.
- Pack – Grants the player a given number of Card Packs.
- Scroll – Grants the player a given number of Harbor Scrolls.
Additionally, there are these two commands.
- Threat – Sets the threat level to a given number.
- Toggle – Toggles the visibility of the HUD.
The console got locked when TDDU first launched, but our lord and savior low_hanging_nuts decided to unlock it again. Why? Because I spent hours trying to get the console to work via editing the Assembly-CSharp file and failed miserably.
TL;DR: my dumbassery caused andrew to take pity upon us and give us the console back
Thanks to zed for his excellent guide, all credits belong to his effort. if this guide helps you, please support and rate it via Steam Community. enjoy the game.