This Guide Shows how to Disable Adjustable Suspension to Reset Position!
- SCS was introduced the Official option Adjustable Suspension that is great but returns to the original position after exceeding a certain speed limit, there is a way to turn it off just follow the tips below!!
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Folder!
- First go to ”Documents” then open the ”Euro Truck Simulator 2” folder!
Locate and Open the File!
- Find the file named ”config.cfg”
- Open with NotePad or WordPad!
Edit the File!
- Locate the line near the bottom of the page – uset g_suspension_auto_reset “1” and change the value from “1” to ”0” save and close the file!
Tips and Suggestions!
- Euro Truck Simulator 2: TS-SE-Tool Save Editor [Working for V1.47X]
- Euro Truck Simulator 2: Multiplayer Guide (Step-by-step+Save Editing)
- Euro Truck Simulator 2: ETS666-Tool Save Editor (Working for V1.47)
- Euro Truck Simulator 2: How to install ProMods
- Euro Truck Simulator 2: All Trucks Combination List